Vitamin C Serum
Did you know that our skin doesn’t produce vitamin C naturally externally like other vitamins and minerals do? This is why skin experts can all agree on why after the age of 20 we need a high quality vitamin C for our skin.
What does a high-quality vitamin C serum do?
6 key skin benefits by using a vitamin C serum:
1) stop premature aging- did you know that your skin does not produce vitamin C externally? That's why you need the help of a vitamin C serum, it helps protect your skin from free radicals, rogue molecules that cause you to age faster. Vitamin C neutralizes these free radicals and creates a barrier so that they cannot come into contact and hurt your skin.
2) It improves your skin by making it firmer and younger looking - vitamin C is a crucial element in the formation of collagen, that keeps your skin looking younger and supple. (hello, firmer skin!)
3) it's faded dark spots and brightens your skin- topical vitamin C serum brightens your age spots and helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
4) it makes your sunscreen more effective and boosts your skins defense against UV exposure- dermatologists believe that vitamin C serum's can offer protection against harmful UV rays. However, it should not be used as a sunscreen and should instead be a supplement to another product, such as prairie bliss botanicals sunscreen moisturizer.
5) Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage
6) Fade post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response